Students may request a waiver to the 30% deadline for P/NP grading due to the ongoing pandemic.  Transfer colleges and universities may restrict  acceptance of courses taken on a Pass/No Pass basis, especially for satisfaction of major requirements.  Consult with your counselor to find out if this option makes sense based on your goals.  Not all courses allow P/NP grading.


Application for Admissions

Dual Enrollment


Duplicate Degree/Certificate Request

California Residency


AB 540 Affidavit 

Change Personal Information

Authorization To Release Information

  • Authorization to Release Education Record Information

    This form is to be used when you need Moorpark College to formally certify your enrollment and/or GPA for any reason including health insurance, good student automobile insurance discounts, and loan deferrals.  Because your academic records are private and confidential, they cannot be released without your written consent as provided on this authorization. Complete the authorization making sure you identify what action you need us to take and attach any forms you need us to sign. 

Petition for Excused Withdrawal

  • Excused Withdrawal Request

    An EW grade can be approved where a student withdraws from a course due to reasons beyond their control and must be supported by verifiable documentation.  Excused Withdrawal grade changes may be requested by the student no more than three (3) years after the term in which the grade was awarded. A change of academic grade to Excused Withdrawal (EW) will be recorded only after this petition has been completed, signed by the student, and determined to meet the requirements of the policies of the VCCCD.

Pass/NoPass Request

Not all courses allow the option of Pass/NoPass grading.  Check the college catalog for more information.  The request must be made before 30% of the course has passed.  Once requested it may not be revoked. 

In Progress Grade Request - Registration Repeat

Registration is normally prohibited where a course is currently in-progress. This record allows intervention to permit the registration.  Request of instructors the grade(s) to date in an effort to re-enroll the same course for the following terms.

Petition To Audit Class

Accordance with Section 72252.3 of the California Education Code, students enrolled in 10 units or more may, with instructor consent, be allowed to audit one lecture only class per term without a fee.  Students enrolled in less than ten units may, with instructor consent, audit one lecture only class per term for a non-refundable fee of fifteen dollars ($15.00) per unit per semester.  As required by section (d), priority in class enrollment shall be given to students desiring to take the course for credit towards a certificate or degree. Therefore, students wishing to audit may register for classes in audit status by petition only in the last two days of the add/drop period. This petition requires permission of the instructor and the dean of the division in which the course is organized. Laboratory and activity classes are not normally available for audit.   In accordance with the section (c) of this statute, no student auditing a course shall be permitted to change his or her enrollment in that course to receive credit for the course.  Students auditing a course are not permitted to take exams in class, nor are they permitted to challenge the course at a later date.  Instructors are under no obligation to grade assignments of students auditing a course.  Attendance requirements for students auditing courses are the same as for all other students as stated in the college catalogs.


Prerequisite Clearance

All prerequisites are strictly enforced at the time of the student’s registration; a student’s registration into a class cannot be processed until the prerequisite has been cleared. All prerequisites are stated in the course descriptions in the college catalog and in the class schedule. Allow 24-48 business hours for review and processing, check your email address for confirmation that your prerequisite has been cleared or if you need to follow additional instructions.